Online Assessment Tool to support recruitment
A bespoke online values assessment is a unique way to capture more information about applicants prior to interview, which helps inform hiring decisions.
This tool has recently been used by a leading national health-care provider for use with domestic, house-keeping and catering staff in hospitals across the UK.
The Working Preferences Questionnaire (WPQ)
- User-friendly, straight-forward and only takes about 10 mins to complete
- Demonstrates a professional and considerate approach to recruitment
- Designed to assess an applicants alignment to the organisation’s unique values
- Provides a job preview via realistic role-based scenarios
- Easily accessible and simple to understand to accommodate applicants for whom English is not their first language and/or may have limited experience using computer technology
- A cost-effective method to assess high volumes of applicants at an early stage of assessment
The tool can be used to sift unsuitable applicants prior to interview; and/or provide personalised interview questions for the interviewer to explore an applicant’s values, behaviour and working preferences.